Wednesday, December 19

ABC's

I saw this on Ashley Mays and it looked fun!
A. Age: Old enough to be graduated. :)
B. Bed size: Twin. I think.
C. Chore that you hate: Feeding the cow.
D. Dogs: 1, but not mine.
E. Essential start to your day: Either a shower or schoolwork
F. Favorite color: Brown or blue or red.
G. Gold or Silver: Definitely gold.
H. Height: 5’7″
I. Instruments you play: Guitar! My favorite thing to do! I also play some piano, but not enough to say I play it.
J. Job title: Student.
K. Kids: None. But I love them and want 20!
L. Live: 5 minutes passed the middle of nowhere.
M. Mother’s name: Mom.
N. Nicknames: Jennie, Jenn, Kiddo, Chickie, Jennie-bean, Jay 9…
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was born and when I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when I was 5.
P. Pet peeves: Twisted seatbelts, twirling your cell in your hands, clicking a pen…
Q. Quote from a movie: Flywheel: Do you need a big neon sign over your head that says "THIS IS A SIGN FROM GOD"?
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: 7. 
T. Time it takes you to get ready: 5-10 minutes, depending on the day. It doesn’t take me any longer than 30 minutes at the most.
U. Ultimate Vacation: Whit’s End in Colorado! Or to go to Nashville. Or Alaska just because.
V. Vegetable you hate: I don’t really like tomatoes…
W. What makes you run late: My siblings.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Elbow when I broke it, Ring finger on my right hand when I broke it, and more that I can’t remember the reason for…
Y. Yummy food that you make: Pancakes. But some people don’t like that…
Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe!

No comments:

Post a Comment